Alliance 2014 in Las Vegas, NV
March 9 - 12, 2014
Alliance represents the largest meeting of Higher Education Public Sector & Federal users of Oracle Applications in the world.
This is the one annual event where you can network with 3000+ other working users, discuss the applications we use, our unique implementations, our successes and the pitfalls we’ve overcome. Every year Alliance gets bigger and better. With over 450+ user driven sessions, you’re sure to find 3 full days of content to help your institution or organization succeed!
- Are you running late today? Remember day light savings time changed last night (Sunday, March 9 at 2:00 AM).
- 7th Annual Fun Run/Walk will meet at the North Pavillion in the registration area at 7:00 AM.
- Young Professional Group (YPG) Forum is Room 119 at 1:30 PM.
- Mix & Mingle is scheduled 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM in the MGM Garden Arena Concourse.
- Opening Night Reception is 6:45 PM - 9:30 PM starting in the MGM Garden Arena and concluding in the Exhibit Hall. Please note - You must have your Conference Badge to get into all Alliance events.
- One of the benefits of attending the Alliance conference is meeting peers from other institutions. A great way to network is to host a Stop and Share session. You don’t have to be an expert; you only need a willingness to begin the discussion! Host a session and you will be entered to win a $20 Amazon gift card. The Stop and Share sign-up board is located at the Registration Desk.
- HEUG Store Hours: 6:30 am - 9:00 am, 11:00 am - 1:30 pm, 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Last chance to buy a Guest Pass is by noon, Tuesday, March 11.
- Follow the @heug twitter and The HEUG on facebook and share your pictures and all the fun you are having at #Alliance14!
- Make sure to stop by the HEUG Booth #642 Sunday night.